Terms & Conditions
• Nutmeg Valley has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however we accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
• Nutmeg Valley does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
• Nutmeg Valley does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
• It is essential that you check with us for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your stay, or prior to your departure.
• By providing your credit card details and accepting our Terms & Conditions, you authorise Nutmeg Valley to arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated credit card, in accordance with the terms & conditions of the bank / government as amended from time to time.
• Your bank or credit card provider may apply currency conversion fees.
• Any fees charged to Nutmeg Valley by your / our credit card payment provider arising from a chargeback or a disputed charge on the
cardholder’s credit card will be charged to the cardholder. This fee is non- refundable.
• There is no refund for unused services.
• Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
• All rates are quoted in INR, or as otherwise indicated.
• Child costs are based on sharing a room with adults and using existing bedding .
• Cost for additional bedding and rollaways are available on request.
• Nutmeg Valley uses ccavenue as a secure server for your credit card payments. Alternatively, you can email through your credit card details to us, send a cheque or make a direct deposit.
• Check in / check out timings, generally your accommodation check in is round the clock and it will be 24 hours check out. Please note that we will require photo identification on check-in. We will need an advance at the time of check in either by credit card or cash in case online payment / booking is not made.
• Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to Nutmeg Valley during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
• Complaint process, Where possible, we will attempt to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact. If we are unable to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact, we will undertake an investigation of your complaint and provide you with our findings.
The following are general Privacy Policies shown in the Privacy Policies sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Privacy Policies shown below.
• The copyright on all original/custom artwork, maps, navigation elements, descriptive text, selected photographic images, presentation methods and design elements included in our web sites is held exclusively by Nutmeg Valley.
• Photographic images are reproduced with the permission of Nutmeg Valley and the product and/or service providers represented on the web site, or as shown where necessary to satisfy the copyright obligations associated with their electronic reproduction.
• Where joint copyright is held over proprietary text or images, Nutmeg Valley reserves the right to pursue all copyright infringements on behalf of the primary copyright holder. Where the copyright for a photographic image is held exclusively by a third party under licence, Nutmeg Valley reserves the right to vigorously protect the copyright of those images on behalf of the third party.
• All HTML files used in our web sites are declared to be proprietary software product developed for use by Nutmeg Valley only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions.
• All custom graphics used are declared to be works of art created for use by Nutmeg Valley only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions. Image files, HTML documents, and text files are not to be relocated to another server, or duplicated for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Nutmeg Valley.