• Nutmeg Valley respects your privacy and recognises the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number, etc) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our websites.
• You can visit Nutmeg Valley website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
• Some of our web pages use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with customised information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which web sites send to the browser on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
• With specific reference to third party NPII advertising, we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a ‘pixel tag’, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Such third parties do not know your name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information.
• With specific reference to booking/e-commerce transactions, Nutmeg Valley collects the following personal sensitive information from you while transacting through Nutmeg Valley:
Name and Sex
Credit Card details
Date of birth in case of a child
• Nutmeg Valley does not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information without the consent of the user or customer. The foregoing information collected from the users/customers/travellers is put to the following use:
– Information like Credit Card Details and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the payment gateways and banks and not by Nutmeg Valley, but if ever stored or retained by us, remain internal and is never shared, except that they may be shared with third party private/government security agencies to screen for fraudulent activities. These details are also shared with certain third parties only for the purpose of processing ‘Cash Back & Discounts’ and Charge Backs, if applicable.
– Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user “opts-out” of such use. If you choose not to share this information, you can still visit the Yatra website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
• Nutmeg Valley takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorised access and improper use or disclosure.
• Nutmeg Valley will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available, and ensures that its security procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations.